Hamamatsu University School of Medicine

Campus Life

HOME > Campus Life > Resident status > Procedures to Stay in Japan

Procedures to Stay in Japan

◆In order to fulfill the documentation process to stay in Japan, you need to go to Hamamatsu Branch Office of the Nagoya Regional Immigration Bureau. For more information on the necessary documents, please contact the Hamamatsu Branch Office in advance.

Nagoya Regional Immigration Bureau Hamamatsu Branch Office
1-12-4 Chuo, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu, 430-0929
Tel 053-458-6496

◆Latest application forms and information are accessible from "Various procedures" section of the Immigration Services Agency of Japan website.