The following applications can be downloaded as PDF files.
Storing these files in PDF format requires installing Acrobat Reader (Adobe Corp.) on your PC.
This software can be downloaded here for free. Printouts may be in any type or format.
- Those eligible for this card include those affiliated with this university and desiring a library material checkout card (not including university employees, graduate students, university students, medical staff and medical research students).
- Name and personal seal of a superior is required. This card has an expiration date so request a card renewal if needed.
- Those registered can use the library during other than regular hours (24 hours a day).
- Those eligible for this service include university employees, graduate students, university students, medical staff, and research students).
- Name and personal seal of a superior (or instructor if a student) is required. (Employees not included).
- To fill out the form, students should enter their student ID No. in the User No. box, and all others should enter the number shown on their employee ID.
- After entering the required information, submit the application along with your card (employee ID, student ID) at the circulation desk.
- After submitting the application 1 or 2 days are required for registration processing.
- The user will also receive a special usage manual along with this notification so please read it carefully and use good manners in the library.
- If you lose your card, please quickly submit this notification.
- Submit this form at the circulation desk along with your employee ID.